Monday 31 March 2014

Happy Mother's Day Mummy!


This is a card for my Mum on Mother's Day.

I started with a blank dark blue card and added some Crafters Companion (TM) pearl effect card to the front.

I then embossed some more of the same card and layered three panels on to lilac paper.

I cut a butterfly using a cutting die and added some gems for effect.

I used my Silhouette Cameo (TM) to sketch the "Happy Mother's Day" sentiment and frame and again layered this on lilac paper.

I cut a flower again using my Silhouette Cameo (TM), this time using some lovely pearlescent papers.

Enjoy Mother's Day Mummy! xxx

I am adding this to the following challenge:
http://justkeeponcreating.blogspot.com.au/2014/03/anything-goes-april-link-up-its-time.html#comment-form

1 comment:

  1. Such a lovely Mothers day cards. The embossing and the little details you have included looks fantastic.

    Thanks so much for sharing your card at Anything goes, Just keep on creating, I hope you will continue to link-up your lovely work :)

    ReplyDelete