Tuesday 11 March 2014

Happy Birthday to my crafting buddy Rita.


This is a card that I was inspired to make from a Christmas Pressie we received from our next door neighbour, Chris, thanks Chris it is a most perfect present.  The pressie is a 3d framed picture with butterflies raised from the background as some parts have been printed and some parts cut.

I set to and made a template to use for a card. I used my Silhouette Cameo (TM) machine and first added the butterflies in their complete form.  I then added a second layer of the butterfly, but this time I simple cut the wings.  I then added a background colour and hey presto a homage to the picture that now hangs on our lounge wall!

I am really pleased with it and decided to keep the card simple, I hope you like it Rita. xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment