Wednesday 5 March 2014

Happy Anniversary Ron & Ann.



This is a card made for some friends of ours.

I started with a plain red A4 card and folded it to form a landscape card blank.

The hearts in the circle have been done using my Silhouette Cameo (TM) cutting machine.  This idea is taken from a favourite picture that our neighbour, Chris, bought for us at Christmas which uses this idea of images flying from the surface.  Thank you Chris we love the picture!

I programmed the machine to print the hearts and filled them with the pink colour and then duplicated a further heart shape over the top of the original, but this time asked the machine to cut just a part of the heart shape.  Once cut I was able to lift the hearts from the page giving the "flying of the surface" effect.

I cut a "Happy Anniversary" sentiment, again on the Silhouette Cameo machine (TM).

The bow and gems that I have added are from my ample stash!

I hope you have a great day Ron & Ann. xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment