Wednesday 5 March 2014

Happy Birthday Julie.



This is a card that I made for Julie, our great friend and hairdresser.

I started with a 6" X 6" card and added a piece of paper from the Jodie Lee Designs Fairy Belle Collection (TM) paper pad that was a free gift with issue 120 of Simply Cards and Papercraft (TM) this month which I rolled with a pencil to get the roll effect.

I stamped the bird design from the Jodie Lee Designs Fairy Belle Collection (TM) stamps that, again, were the free gift from Simply Cards and Papercraft (TM) magazine.

The 'make a wish' sentiment is printed using a laser printer and then using the Letraset (TM) foiling machine to foil the sentiment.

Again, the bird cage and the 'Enchanted' stamps are from the free stamps set and the flower embellishment is one from my endless stash along with the gems down the side and at the bottom of the bird cage.

I hope you enjoyed your birthday Julie, even if I managed to mess up the date!!

No comments:

Post a Comment