Sunday 28 October 2012

Get Well Soon Chris!




This card is for our next door neighbour who had an embulism in his right leg recently and has been a little delicate lately, get well soon Chris!

I used an A5 blue card base.
I used some alcohol inks on to silver foil paper which I thought gave an interesting effect.
The image is a Ranger Tim Holtz (TM) inspired image that I cut out of black card.

I added the sentiment which reads "we are sorry to hear you are feeling under the weather!"

Chris really appreciated this card.

I would like to enter this card in to the following challenges:

Joanna Sheen Challenge.  The link is:
http://joannasheenchallenge.blogspot.co.uk/
Simon says stamp and show ~ Use Ranger (TM) products.  The link is:
http://simonsaysstampandshow.blogspot.co.uk/

4 comments:

  1. Lovely card...really great colours.

    Hope Chris is feeling much better soon.

    Thank you for joining us over at the Joanna Sheen Challenge.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab card! I love this stamp and the alcohol ink background! Thanks for sharing with us at Joanna Sheen! Laura x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just spotted your fabulous card on the JS challenge blog, love the inky background, very effective.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your comment, I do love "messy" crafting when I get the chance!

      Delete