Thursday 23 August 2012

Evie is 15!



This is a card I did for Evie, John's grandaughter, who was 15 on 19th August 2012.

I used my "Complete Cardmaking" magazine, issue 38, to make this card.

The mag comes with a free CD each issue and I printed out the girl, coloured her in using Letraset (TM) Pro Markers and used some background papers from the Papermania (TM) capsule CD which I mat and layered on to a shaped card and dark blue card.

The roses were made using a circle punch which I cut in to spirals and then added a little glitter to sparkle them up!

I added some punched leaves and then using my Silhouette (TM) Cameo machine I made the sentiment which I copied from the magazine and matted it on to dark blue card.

Thank you "Complete Cardmaking", this card idea could not have come at a better time!
p.s I have just found out that my card is in the magazine on page 8 and I won a Christmas card making kit for having the card published, thank you again "Complete Cardmaking"!

I would like to enter this card in to the following challenges:
The Paper Shelter~ Anything goes!  The link is:
http://thepapershelter.blogspot.co.uk/
Simon says stamp and show ~ No Rules!  The link is:
http://simonsaysstampandshow.blogspot.co.uk/
Lexis creations ~ Back to school/college.  The link is:
http://lexiscreations.blogspot.co.uk/2012/08/challenge-72-and-winners-of-71.html
Simon says stamp challenge ~ Back to School!  The link is:
http://www.simonsaysstampschallenge.blogspot.co.uk/

6 comments:

  1. Lovely card, wonderful colouring on the image and love the flowers! Thanks for sharing at Lexi's Creations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the fun sentiment. Perfect for a 15 year old! fab design and card! Glad you joined us this week at Simon Says Stamp and Show.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello there. Fab card, love the colours and image and your flowers are gorgeous. Thank yoiu for joining us at Lexi's Creations.
    Sandra.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the blue roses! Thanks so much for sharing this with us at the Simon Says Stamp challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a beautiful card, thanks for playing along with us at The Paper Shelter Challenges this week.
    Hugs, Bente

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm sure Evie was thrilled with it - perfect image for a teenage girl x

    ReplyDelete