Thursday 4 July 2013

Some cards I have been making recently

This is an Anniversary card I made.








This is a card that I made for my Mum's Birthday.  Happy Birthday Mum!










Catherin and Peter got married on 27th April 2013.  A really special day and we hope you will be very happy together. xxx







This is a photo album that I made for Peter and Catherin's Wedding.  It turned into a guest book on the day of the Wedding though!!!








This card is for Nancy.  A friend that I made whilst in Hospital having my operation.  Nancy is a breath of fresh air as for her 80th Birthday she had asked for a second bi plane flight.  Go girl!! xxx










Dad's Father's Day card for the 16th June 2013.










A sympathy card for a good friend who has just lost their Dad/Father in Law.  Hope you are doing OK Denise, Nathan and family. xxx










Our nephew is said to be far too old for Paddington Bear cards, but it went down a storm.



1 comment:

  1. gorgeous creation thanks so much for joining us at PTW hugs Jill xx

    ReplyDelete