Thursday 21 March 2013

Have a great Day Becky!




This was done for Becky's birthday.
Becky is a new relative, she married John's nephew in December 2012.

Becky is a Scottish lady and so I tried to add a little twist of Scotland to this card with the colours and the ribbon bow.

The stamped image is a Crafters Companion (TM) S.W.A.L.K image which I coloured using Pro Markers (TM).

I did a little pen line around the outside of the stamped image as the card seemed a bit white spacey!!

The sentiment was stamped using black ink and die cut using a ribbon tag die.

The idea for this card was definitely influenced from a blog friend called Lou, who I admire greatly and has an amazing blog which can be found here:
http://louscardcreations.blogspot.co.uk/

Thank you for the great idea. xxx

2 comments:

  1. Aw how fab that you have been inspired by my card!!! I love your version too. Louise xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh Wow, I am so pleased that my crafting idol has commented on my card, and so delighted that you like it too Louise. Thank you for taking the time and trouble to look. xxx

      Delete