Monday 4 February 2013

Happy Birthday teenager!




 
I did an easel card and stationary box for India, my niece, who was 13 on the 28th January 2013.
 
The idea for the card and the instructions came from Crafters Companion (TM), so thank you Sara and staff for that.
 
I used a 6 x 6 paper from the "Kate Knight Spring Fling" designer paper stack that was a free gift from Cardmaking and Papercraft (TM) magazine.
 
The pink "13 Today" was done on, you guessed right, my Silhouette Cameo (TM) machine.
 
The stamps were from Lili of the Valley (TM), my very favourite, coloured in with Pro markers (TM) from Letraset (TM).
 
I used a "Kirks Folly (TM) magical matallic violet pearl extra fine embossing powder on the "A Special Day" stamp and the "it's your day" stamp, which looked brilliant, although I say it myself, unfortunately the picture does not do it justice.
 
I backed the stamped images and the pink card through the centre onto a black card to make them stand out and added pink brads to the drawers.
 
I finished the drawers off with some Haribo (TM) sweers, it just has to be done!!
 
India was very pleased with her cake and her card/stationary drawers.

No comments:

Post a Comment