Tuesday 15 May 2012

A sympathy card for John




This is unfortunately another sympathy card.
My dear friend Ann died last weekend and I have made this card for John, her wonderful husband.
I worked for many years with Ann who was a true lady and very brave through her terrible illness.
The really sad part is that this is the couple I made an Anniversary card for recently, but I never got to deliver it.

I made the card using a Martha Stewart (TM) punch for the background.
I then used an embossing and cutting die with the most beautiful satin card from Create and Craft (TM) which looks even more beautiful in real life.
I stamped the stamp using Memento (TM) black ink and coloured using my favourite Pro Markers and Flex Markers from Letraset (TM).
The card was finished with a organza bow and a purple button from my stash.

No comments:

Post a Comment